Every 2 years we are required to have a recalculation of our actuarial assets and liabilities. It is a good measure of our financial vitality which, considering the recent downturn in the economy, looks pretty good. As evidence – the Board was able to increase the retirees’ COLA base to $13,000, while at the same time keeping the assessment amounts stable and the funding schedule still within the 2030 deadline. I can tell you more – like, our funded ratio is still a respectable 67%, but read the full report to get all the details. Click here to see the report.
- Bills HD. 2808 and SD.1686 (192nd General Court – Massachusetts Legislature)
- Member Services/Accountant position to fill September 2021
- July 2021 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- The Agenda for the Wednesday, August 25, 2021 Regular Board meeting has been uploaded.
- June 2021 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded