The question came up at the retirement information session on December 14, 2010 in the Deerfield Town Offices and the answer is yes – any member of the retirement system who is married to a person of the same sex is eligible for the same benefits as any other married member. Click here to see the PERAC memo on the topic.
- Agenda for the Wednesday, October 27, 2021 Regular Board Meeting.
- August 2021 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- August 2021 Special Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- Agenda for the Wednesday, September 29, 2021 Regular Board meeting has been uploaded.
- Bills HD. 2808 and SD.1686 (192nd General Court – Massachusetts Legislature)