The question came up at the retirement information session on December 14, 2010 in the Deerfield Town Offices and the answer is yes – any member of the retirement system who is married to a person of the same sex is eligible for the same benefits as any other married member. Click here to see the PERAC memo on the topic.
- The 2019 Regular Board Meeting Schedule has been uploaded.
- Agenda for the Wednesday, December 19, 2018 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.
- November 2018 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- Search for mid cap value and mid cap growth investment managers to begin in December 2018.
- October 2018 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded