The question came up at the retirement information session on December 14, 2010 in the Deerfield Town Offices and the answer is yes – any member of the retirement system who is married to a person of the same sex is eligible for the same benefits as any other married member. Click here to see the PERAC memo on the topic.
- March 2019 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- Agenda for the Wednesday, April 24, 2019 has been uploaded.
- Mid cap managers selected for both value, and growth.
- February 2019 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- The Agenda of the Wednesday, March 27, 2019 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.