The question came up at the retirement information session on December 14, 2010 in the Deerfield Town Offices and the answer is yes – any member of the retirement system who is married to a person of the same sex is eligible for the same benefits as any other married member. Click here to see the PERAC memo on the topic.
- Agenda for the Wednesday, April 28, 2021 regular Board meeting has been uploaded.
- Bills HD.1794 and SD.1696 (192nd General Court – Massachusetts Legislature)
- February 2021 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- The Agenda for the Wednesday, March 31, 2021 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.
- January 2021 Special Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded