The question came up at the retirement information session on December 14, 2010 in the Deerfield Town Offices and the answer is yes – any member of the retirement system who is married to a person of the same sex is eligible for the same benefits as any other married member. Click here to see the PERAC memo on the topic.
- The Agenda for the Wednesday, January 27, 2021 regular board meeting has been uploaded.
- November 2020 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- Agenda for the Tuesday, December 22, 2020 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.
- October 2020 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- October 2020 Special Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded