Friday was the deadline for nomination papers for the Third Member of the Board of the Franklin Regional Retirement System and we received papers from only one person – Mary Stokarski for re-election (Thank you Mary), so the election is over. We will review the signatures on Mary’s nomination papers and bring them to the November meeting for the full Advisory Council to verify that the signatures are all of valid members or retirees, after which, Herb Sanderson, Council Chairman, will declare Mary the winner of the election. Thank you to Ronnie LaChance, Denise LeDuc, Linda Gross, Pat Auchard, and Bob Taylor for making themselves available in case we needed to run a full election.
- Board approves 3% COLA increase for retirees on July 1, 2020
- Paul Mokrzecki reappointed as Fifth Member of the board.
- April 2020 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- The Agenda for the Wednesday, May 27, 2020 regular Board meeting has been uploaded.
- Seeking applicants for position of Fifth Member of the Board