The retirement office will be closed today, Monday, October 31, 2011 because we have not heat. The landlord is running behind with his conversion to a gas furnace and the building got down to the upper 40’s over the weekend. We have electric heaters going but they are taking forever to take the chill out of the brick walls and we are chilled to the bone. The landlord has scheduled the “boiler fire-er” technician for tomorrow morning, and we’ll leave the heaters going over night, but we’ve had enough for now and are going home to warm up. We’ll be back tomorrow.
- January 2021 Special Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- January 2021 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- Bills HD.1794 and SD.1696 (192nd General Court – Massachusetts Legislature)
- The Agenda for the Wednesday, February 24, 2021 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.
- December 2020 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded