Aberdeen Asset Management has been chosen by the Franklin Regional Retirement Board to manage the retirement system’s small cap core investment allocation. Aberdeen was primarily chosen because the various measures of their performance were better than the other bidders. The other bidders also put up some very good numbers and the Board greatly appreciates their interest in bidding for its business. The Board was pleased to have good choices.
- Agenda for the Wednesday, April 28, 2021 regular Board meeting has been uploaded.
- Bills HD.1794 and SD.1696 (192nd General Court – Massachusetts Legislature)
- February 2021 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- The Agenda for the Wednesday, March 31, 2021 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.
- January 2021 Special Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded