Having only one person nominated for the position, on October 26, 2017, at the annual meeting of the Advisory Council of the Franklin Regional Retirement System, the attending members of the advisory council voted to declare Mary Stokarski elected to the position of Third Member of the Franklin Regional Retirement Board for a three-year term beginning on January 1, 2018 and ending December 31, 2020. Ms. Stokarski is the retired Town Clerk, Tax Collector/Treasurer for the Town of Deerfield.
- I support you wearing a mask – you are not alone!
- May 2020 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- The Agenda for the Wednesday, June 24, 2020 regular Board meeting has been uploaded.
- Board approves 3% COLA increase for retirees on July 1, 2020
- Paul Mokrzecki reappointed as Fifth Member of the board.