Having only one person nominated for the position, on October 26, 2017, at the annual meeting of the Advisory Council of the Franklin Regional Retirement System, the attending members of the advisory council voted to declare Mary Stokarski elected to the position of Third Member of the Franklin Regional Retirement Board for a three-year term beginning on January 1, 2018 and ending December 31, 2020. Ms. Stokarski is the retired Town Clerk, Tax Collector/Treasurer for the Town of Deerfield.
- August 2018 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- The Agenda for the Wednesday, September 26, 2018 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded
- Office closed – water line broken.
- Legal Services, Investment Consultant and Custody Banking Services Contract Awards
- July 2018 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded