Today the Franklin Regional Retirement Board had its annual meeting with its large cap managers and found both to be performing as expected. Polen Capital, being the board’s large cap growth manager has done exceptionally well in a period that favors growth stocks – enough so that the board was able to harvest gains to help fund one of its new mid cap positions. As the manager of the board’s large cap value allocation, O’Shaughnessy Asset Management has done well to maintain discipline even though facing headwinds in value stocks.
- Office closed Monday, December 2, 2019 due to inclement weather.
- October 2019 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- Agenda for the November 26, 2019 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.
- September 2019 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- Agenda for the Wednesday, October 30, 2019 regular board meeting has been uploaded.