Today the Franklin Regional Retirement Board had its annual meeting with its large cap managers and found both to be performing as expected. Polen Capital, being the board’s large cap growth manager has done exceptionally well in a period that favors growth stocks – enough so that the board was able to harvest gains to help fund one of its new mid cap positions. As the manager of the board’s large cap value allocation, O’Shaughnessy Asset Management has done well to maintain discipline even though facing headwinds in value stocks.
- I support you wearing a mask – you are not alone!
- May 2020 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- The Agenda for the Wednesday, June 24, 2020 regular Board meeting has been uploaded.
- Board approves 3% COLA increase for retirees on July 1, 2020
- Paul Mokrzecki reappointed as Fifth Member of the board.