Today the Franklin Regional Retirement Board signed agreements with Fiera Capital (mid cap growth) and Chartwell Investment Partners (mid cap value) to manage its 2 mid cap allocations starting July 1, 2019 – each with about $7.3 million in assets (5% each of overall target allocation). Chartwell will assume the assets currently managed by Seizert Capital. Fiera will be funded with $2.5 million from the board’s large cap growth allocation because LCG has done well the past few years, and $4.8 million from the board’s fixed income allocation because the board is reducing its target allocation to fixed income.
- The Agenda for the Wednesday, January 27, 2021 regular board meeting has been uploaded.
- November 2020 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- Agenda for the Tuesday, December 22, 2020 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.
- October 2020 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- October 2020 Special Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded