- The Agenda for the Wednesday, February 26, 2020 Regular Board meeting has been uploaded.
- Office Closed Thursday February 6, 2020
- December 2019 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- Agenda for the Wednesday, January 29, 2020 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.
- Post Retirement Earnings in the coming year 2020
Post Retirement Earnings in the coming year 2020
After you retire you can work as many hours and earn as much as you want in private industry, the same for any government agency outside of Massachusetts. However, if you are receiving a retirement benefit from a government retirement system in Massachusetts you are limited in the amount you can earn from post retirement employment with any government agency in Massachusetts and it is your responsibility to inform your employer to what extent you are limited. Reporting to FRRS is not required until and unless there are over-earnings that are to be recovered via the return of retirement benefits. Please use the Post Retirement Earnings Worksheet (available below) to report to the government employer what you expect in 2020. Post Retirement Earnings Worksheet for the upcoming calendar year 2020 Post Retirement Earnings – FRRS Guidelines – regular retirees PERAC FAQs on Post Retirement Earnings