May 27, 2020: The Franklin Regional Retirement Board voted to reappoint the incumbent Fifth Member, Paul Mokrzecki, because his experience and relevant expertise greatly surpassed those listed by the other candidates enough that conducting interviews would not have yielded a better choice. The new term will begin July 1, 2020 and extend 5 years until June 30, 2025
- I support you wearing a mask – you are not alone!
- May 2020 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- The Agenda for the Wednesday, June 24, 2020 regular Board meeting has been uploaded.
- Board approves 3% COLA increase for retirees on July 1, 2020
- Paul Mokrzecki reappointed as Fifth Member of the board.