May 27, 2020: The Franklin Regional Retirement Board voted to reappoint the incumbent Fifth Member, Paul Mokrzecki, because his experience and relevant expertise greatly surpassed those listed by the other candidates enough that conducting interviews would not have yielded a better choice. The new term will begin July 1, 2020 and extend 5 years until June 30, 2025
- January 2021 Special Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- January 2021 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- Bills HD.1794 and SD.1696 (192nd General Court – Massachusetts Legislature)
- The Agenda for the Wednesday, February 24, 2021 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.
- December 2020 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded