May 27, 2020: The Franklin Regional Retirement Board voted to reappoint the incumbent Fifth Member, Paul Mokrzecki, because his experience and relevant expertise greatly surpassed those listed by the other candidates enough that conducting interviews would not have yielded a better choice. The new term will begin July 1, 2020 and extend 5 years until June 30, 2025
- Agenda for the Thursday, May 13, 2021 Special Board Meeting has been uploaded.
- March 2021 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- March 2021 Special Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- Agenda for the Wednesday, April 28, 2021 regular Board meeting has been uploaded.
- Bills HD.1794 and SD.1696 (192nd General Court – Massachusetts Legislature)