- Board approves 3% COLA increase for retirees on July 1, 2020
- Paul Mokrzecki reappointed as Fifth Member of the board.
- April 2020 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- The Agenda for the Wednesday, May 27, 2020 regular Board meeting has been uploaded.
- Seeking applicants for position of Fifth Member of the Board
Category Archives: Assessments/Appropriations
The official assessment letters will be mailed this first week of January, and in the meantime you can see all the numbers, analysis, and explanation in these three documents: FY2021 Appropriation Calculation By Unit FY2021 Assessments Explained FY2021 Assessment Changes … Continue reading
In 2010, the Board approved offering discounts to member units (towns, schools, agencies) that wanted to pay their annual assessments in full on July 1st each year (otherwise make semiannual payments on July 1st and January 1st). This year, participation … Continue reading