- The Agenda for the Wednesday, January 27, 2021 regular board meeting has been uploaded.
- November 2020 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- Agenda for the Tuesday, December 22, 2020 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.
- October 2020 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- October 2020 Special Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
Category Archives: Commentary
Some people don’t believe in masks, but I do because I think it is an inexpensive and easy “ounce of prevention”. (I also STOP at stop signs and look both ways 3 times – just because it is much easier than surviving … Continue reading
This time of year, retirement systems are setting their budgets – and staff salaries are always a topic of discussion. It strikes me as odd that someone (state entity or association?) doesn’t do an annual salary survey – it would be … Continue reading
I wish the Leominster Retirement Board had seen our analysis before they voted down a COLA for their retirees because I think they might have thought differently about it. Essentially, because COLA is limited to 3% on only the first $12,000 … Continue reading
Read the fine print in section 11 of the Municipal Relief Bill (H4631) and you will find some very interesting provisions that load it up with some heavy paperwork. See my highlighted areas in the copy here on our … Continue reading