- June 2020 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- The Agenda for the Wednesday, July 29, 2020 Regular Board meeting has been uploaded.
- I support you wearing a mask – you are not alone!
- May 2020 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- The Agenda for the Wednesday, June 24, 2020 regular Board meeting has been uploaded.
Category Archives: Commentary
Some people don’t believe in masks, but I do because I think it is an inexpensive and easy “ounce of prevention”. (I also STOP at stop signs and look both ways 3 times – just because it is much easier than surviving … Continue reading
This time of year, retirement systems are setting their budgets – and staff salaries are always a topic of discussion. It strikes me as odd that someone (state entity or association?) doesn’t do an annual salary survey – it would be … Continue reading
I wish the Leominster Retirement Board had seen our analysis before they voted down a COLA for their retirees because I think they might have thought differently about it. Essentially, because COLA is limited to 3% on only the first $12,000 … Continue reading
Read the fine print in section 11 of the Municipal Relief Bill (H4631) and you will find some very interesting provisions that load it up with some heavy paperwork. See my highlighted areas in the copy here on our … Continue reading