- Board approves 3% COLA increase for retirees on July 1, 2020
- Paul Mokrzecki reappointed as Fifth Member of the board.
- April 2020 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- The Agenda for the Wednesday, May 27, 2020 regular Board meeting has been uploaded.
- Seeking applicants for position of Fifth Member of the Board
Category Archives: Commentary
This time of year, retirement systems are setting their budgets – and staff salaries are always a topic of discussion. It strikes me as odd that someone (state entity or association?) doesn’t do an annual salary survey – it would be … Continue reading
I wish the Leominster Retirement Board had seen our analysis before they voted down a COLA for their retirees because I think they might have thought differently about it. Essentially, because COLA is limited to 3% on only the first $12,000 … Continue reading
Read the fine print in section 11 of the Municipal Relief Bill (H4631) and you will find some very interesting provisions that load it up with some heavy paperwork. See my highlighted areas in the copy here on our … Continue reading