- The Agenda for the Wednesday, July 25, 2018 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.
- FRRS is Requesting Proposals for Legal Services, Investment Consultant Services, and Custodial Bank Services. Please click below to see the Public Notice. RFP’s can be found on the Request for Proposals – 2018 page.
- May 2018 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- The Agenda for the Tuesday, June 26, 2018 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded
- Agenda for the Tuesday, June 26, 2018 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.
Category Archives: Interesting Info
Please click here to see the letter I just uploaded to our website regarding the law that mandates retirement at age 65 for all members from police and/or fire positions. Until the law changes, there are no exemptions. Dale
Lost days between jobs: You will lose days (or weeks) of service credit if you are not careful how you plan your transition between jobs.
Most of the retirement systems in Massachusetts are in the habit of marking your “start date” as the day you first work – and paid for – in their system. For example, if your last day of work with us … Continue reading
We just added a way for our members to calculate what their retirement benefit might be at a future date. Click here to go to the calculator. Thank you to the State Retirement Board for sharing this with us.
This is great, and just what we want! On Tuesday I posted a copy of the FY2012 assessment spreadsheet for all to inspect, and in response, people have been asking some good questions – particularly: “Why did mine go up/down … Continue reading
Embedded in their latest quarterly newsletter, one of our investment managers – Daruma, had a link to a feature article about them in another investment newsletter – Value Investor Insight. It provides good background on Daruma’s investment strategies so I … Continue reading