- Closed to the public but still operating as much as we can.
- The Agenda for the Wednesday, March 25, 2020 Regular Board meeting has been uploaded.
- January 2020 Regular Board Meeting Minutes
- The Agenda for the Wednesday, February 26, 2020 Regular Board meeting has been uploaded.
- Office Closed Thursday February 6, 2020
Category Archives: Legislation
I have just uploaded a synopsis of the pension reform legislation that is moving through the legislature. Click here. Remember – it is still only proposed – much can change between now and possible passage. I also want to point … Continue reading
Read the fine print in section 11 of the Municipal Relief Bill (H4631) and you will find some very interesting provisions that load it up with some heavy paperwork. See my highlighted areas in the copy here on our … Continue reading
I just received this email from MACRS and MassRetirees reporting that Massachusetts House bill 4631 contains language that would allow for increases to the annual COLA given to retirees. If voted into law, it would have to be approved by both … Continue reading