- Board approves 3% COLA increase for retirees on July 1, 2020
- Paul Mokrzecki reappointed as Fifth Member of the board.
- April 2020 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- The Agenda for the Wednesday, May 27, 2020 regular Board meeting has been uploaded.
- Seeking applicants for position of Fifth Member of the Board
Category Archives: Retirement Benefits
At its meeting on February 23, 2011, the Board of the Franklin Regional Retirement System voted to grant the full 3% Cost-of-Living-Allowance (COLA) to the retirees of the system. As in years past, in compliance with the law, this COLA … Continue reading
We are always careful about over-doing it with copying, and as a result didn’t have enough handouts at the December 14, 2010 retirement information session in Deerfield. For those of you who would like a PDF version (print it if … Continue reading