One of our staff of many years is retiring and we are gearing up to fill that slot. This is a great place to work – interesting and challenging, and we all work well together – which makes the days, weeks, months, and years fly by. We also like our office location and space!
Here is our timeline for hiring.
- Applications due on Friday, September 10, 2021
- Interview committee decides on Monday, September 13, 2021
- Interviews take place on Thursday, September 30, 2021 and/or Friday, October 1, 2021
- Immediately after interviews, decision to hire, or conduct second round of interviews
- Person starts as early as Monday, November 1, 2021
Here is the job posting:
This full-time position requires excellent organization and communication skills. The successful candidate will be comfortable with all office equipment, have good computer skills, and be able to work on individual projects as well as be a member of the team. Associates degree in office management, accounting, business or public administration with five years of experience, or any equivalent combination of education and experience, preferred. Knowledge of M.G.L. Chapter 32 is desirable. Pay grade starts at $50,094. Deadline for application is 9/10/2021 or until a suitable candidate is selected. Download a copy of the job description at: FRRSMA.com (or call 413-774-4837). Email cover letter and resume to: General.FRRSMA@gmail.com. This office maintains a high level of focus on preventing the spread of virus and illness. We also are an AA/EOE employer.
Here are other materials:
Click here for Employment Forms for the Successful Hire