We encourage you to contact the office anytime as you approach retirement. Ultimately, when the time comes, you will be required to visit the office and discuss the options with one of our experts. In the meantime, here is a list of forms and information sources to help you prepare:Forms required: Retirement Packet all forms Individual forms (when needed): Retirement Application Option Choice Form W-4P 2020 Direct Deposit request Form Authorization for Payment of Insurance Premiums Post retirement earnings sign off packet Option B beneficiary change form Option A & B residual beneficiary payment form Sources of information: Massachusetts Public Employee Retirement Guide for those Who Became Members Prior to 4-2-2012 Massachusetts Public Employee Retirement Guide for those Who Became Members After to 4-2-2012 Click here to Estimate your retirement. Click here to go to our General Information for Retirees
- November 2020 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- Agenda for the Tuesday, December 22, 2020 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.
- October 2020 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- October 2020 Special Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- The Agenda for the Tuesday, November 24, 2020 regular Board meeting has been uploaded.