We encourage you to contact the office anytime as you approach retirement. Ultimately, when the time comes, you will be required to visit the office and discuss the options with one of our experts. In the meantime, here is a list of forms and information sources to help you prepare:Forms required: Retirement Application Option Choice Form W4-P 2018 Direct Deposit request Form Retiree – Health Ins Premium authorization Sources of information: Massachusetts Public Employee Retirement Guide for those Who Became Members Prior to 4-2-2012 Massachusetts Public Employee Retirement Guide for those Who Became Members After to 4-2-2012 Click here to Estimate your retirement. Click here to go to our General Information for Retirees
- The Agenda for the Wednesday, February 26, 2020 Regular Board meeting has been uploaded.
- Office Closed Thursday February 6, 2020
- December 2019 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- Agenda for the Wednesday, January 29, 2020 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.
- Post Retirement Earnings in the coming year 2020