We encourage you to contact the office anytime as you approach retirement. Ultimately, when the time comes, you will be required to visit the office and discuss the options with one of our experts. In the meantime, here is a list of forms and information sources to help you prepare:Forms required: Retirement Application Option Choice Form W4-P 2018 Direct Deposit request Form Retiree – Health Ins Premium authorization Sources of information: Massachusetts Public Employee Retirement Guide for those Who Became Members Prior to 4-2-2012 Massachusetts Public Employee Retirement Guide for those Who Became Members After to 4-2-2012 Click here to Estimate your retirement. Click here to go to our General Information for Retirees
- The 2019 Regular Board Meeting Schedule has been uploaded.
- Agenda for the Wednesday, December 19, 2018 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.
- November 2018 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- Search for mid cap value and mid cap growth investment managers to begin in December 2018.
- October 2018 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded