We encourage you to contact the office anytime as you approach retirement. Ultimately, when the time comes, you will be required to visit the office and discuss the options with one of our experts. In the meantime, here is a list of forms and information sources to help you prepare:Forms required: Retirement Application Option Choice Form W4-P 2017 Direct Deposit request Form Retiree – Health Ins Premium authorization Sources of information: Massachusetts Public Employee Retirement Guide for those Who Became Members Prior to 4-2-2012 Massachusetts Public Employee Retirement Guide for those Who Became Members After to 4-2-2012 Click here to Estimate your retirement. Click here to go to our General Information for Retirees
- Agenda for the February 28, 2018 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded
- We will be closed Wednesday, February 7, 2018, due to the weather.
- December 2017 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- Agenda for the Tuesday, January 30, 2018 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded
- The Schedule for the 2018 Board Meeting Dates has been uploaded