- The Agenda for the Wednesday, July 25, 2018 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.
- FRRS is Requesting Proposals for Legal Services, Investment Consultant Services, and Custodial Bank Services. Please click below to see the Public Notice. RFP’s can be found on the Request for Proposals – 2018 page.
- May 2018 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- The Agenda for the Tuesday, June 26, 2018 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded
- Agenda for the Tuesday, June 26, 2018 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.
INFORMATION: Retirees’ Annual COLA PERAC guide for Retirees FORMS: W4-P 2018 Direct Deposit request Form Option A & B residual payment Option B Beneficiary Change form WORKING AFTER RETIREMENT: No Social Security Deductions from Retirees Returning to Work After Retirement PERAC Cover Memo re: post retirement earnings PERAC FAQs on Post Retirement Earnings Post Retirement Earnings – FRRS Guidelines PERAC Instructions for Post-Retirement Earnings Worksheet Download PERAC Post Retirement Earnings Calculator spreadsheet Each person’s tax situation is different, and for that reason we do not give out tax advice – we leave that to your chosen tax professional. In regards to Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) code, we are defined as a State or political subdivision retirement plan under chapter 401(a), which can be further qualified under 414(h)(2) – ” . . . contributions not included in gross income reported for federal income tax purposes . . . “. e.g. pre-tax contributions. In some circumstances a portion of your contributions will not be “pre-tax”, when that is the case, the IRS form 1099r you receive from us will indicate the amount that is not “pre-tax”.