- Agenda for the February 28, 2018 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded
- We will be closed Wednesday, February 7, 2018, due to the weather.
- December 2017 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- Agenda for the Tuesday, January 30, 2018 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded
- The Schedule for the 2018 Board Meeting Dates has been uploaded
INFORMATION: Retirees’ Annual COLA PERAC guide for Retirees FORMS: Direct Deposit request Form Option A & B residual payment Option B Beneficiary Change form WORKING AFTER RETIREMENT: No Social Security Deductions from Retirees Returning to Work After Retirement PERAC Cover Memo re: post retirement earnings PERAC FAQs on Post Retirement Earnings Post Retirement Earnings – FRRS Guidelines PERAC Instructions for Post-Retirement Earnings Worksheet Download PERAC Post Retirement Earnings Calculator spreadsheet Each person’s tax situation is different, and for that reason we do not give out tax advice – we leave that to your chosen tax professional. In regards to Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) code, we are defined as a State or political subdivision retirement plan under chapter 401(a), which can be further qualified under 414(h)(2) – ” . . . contributions not included in gross income reported for federal income tax purposes . . . “. e.g. pre-tax contributions. In some circumstances a portion of your contributions will not be “pre-tax”, when that is the case, the IRS form 1099r you receive from us will indicate the amount that is not “pre-tax”.