- November 2020 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- Agenda for the Tuesday, December 22, 2020 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.
- October 2020 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- October 2020 Special Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- The Agenda for the Tuesday, November 24, 2020 regular Board meeting has been uploaded.
Working after Retirement
After you retire you can work as many hours and earn as much as you want in private industry, the same for any government agency outside of Massachusetts. However, if you are receiving a retirement benefit from a government retirement system in Massachusetts you are limited in the amount you can earn from post retirement employment with any government agency in Massachusetts and it is your responsibility to inform your employer to what extent you are limited. Reporting to FRRS is not required until and unless there are over-earnings that are to be recovered via the return of retirement benefits. Please use the Post Retirement Earnings Worksheet to report to the employer – available below: Post Retirement Earnings Worksheet for the upcoming calendar year 2020 Post Retirement Earnings – FRRS Guidelines – regular retirees PERAC FAQs on Post Retirement Earnings