- Board approves 3% COLA increase for retirees on July 1, 2020
- Paul Mokrzecki reappointed as Fifth Member of the board.
- April 2020 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- The Agenda for the Wednesday, May 27, 2020 regular Board meeting has been uploaded.
- Seeking applicants for position of Fifth Member of the Board
Tag Archives: Franklin Regional Retirement
State law requires we do a new search for each manager at least every five years. We have scheduled ourselves to do one each year (as opposed to doing all in one year). This year it is the mid cap … Continue reading
Friday was the deadline for nomination papers for the Third Member of the Board of the Franklin Regional Retirement System and we received papers from only one person – Mary Stokarski for re-election (Thank you Mary), so the election is … Continue reading
In 2010, the Board approved offering discounts to member units (towns, schools, agencies) that wanted to pay their annual assessments in full on July 1st each year (otherwise make semiannual payments on July 1st and January 1st). This year, participation … Continue reading
The minutes of the June 29, 2011 Board meeting have been uploaded to the 2011 minutes page. Click here.