- Closed to the public but still operating as much as we can.
- The Agenda for the Wednesday, March 25, 2020 Regular Board meeting has been uploaded.
- January 2020 Regular Board Meeting Minutes
- The Agenda for the Wednesday, February 26, 2020 Regular Board meeting has been uploaded.
- Office Closed Thursday February 6, 2020
Click to make a payment via Unipay Click to upload reports to Share File What Payment options to FRRS Unipay Instructions Forms: New Member Enrollment Application (NMA) Naming Customs (last versus first) From Around the World Position Information Form (PIF) Position Information Form (rPIF) (reinstated member) Status Change Form (SCF) Add Elected Position (AEP) to membership Notice of Separation (NOS) Version Notes for Forms In case you need them: Social Security sign-off form ssa-1945 Beneficiary Form (If Member dies Before Retirement) Info: 2% over $30,000: FRRS instructions on Two Percent Deductions PERAC (State) Memo on 2% Treasurers are also members of the Advisory Council. Click here for more information: Council Other info: No Social Security Deductions from Retirees Returning to Work After Retirement Regular Compensation Regulations Police Holiday Pay is Pensionable Information on Retiree Health Insurance Premiums Click here to estimate a retirement. Electronic Deposits to FRRS? – Call us for instructions 26 Pays versus 261 days Retirees’ COLA