- Board approves 3% COLA increase for retirees on July 1, 2020
- Paul Mokrzecki reappointed as Fifth Member of the board.
- April 2020 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- The Agenda for the Wednesday, May 27, 2020 regular Board meeting has been uploaded.
- Seeking applicants for position of Fifth Member of the Board
Click to make a payment via Unipay Click to upload reports to Share File What Payment options to FRRS Unipay Instructions Forms: New Member Enrollment Application (NMA) Naming Customs (last versus first) From Around the World Position Information Form (PIF) Position Information Form (rPIF) (reinstated member) Status Change Form (SCF) Add Elected Position (AEP) to membership Notice of Separation (NOS) Version Notes for Forms In case you need them: Social Security sign-off form ssa-1945 Beneficiary Form (If Member dies Before Retirement) Info: 2% over $30,000: FRRS instructions on Two Percent Deductions PERAC (State) Memo on 2% Treasurers are also members of the Advisory Council. Click here for more information: Council Other info: No Social Security Deductions from Retirees Returning to Work After Retirement Regular Compensation Regulations Police Holiday Pay is Pensionable Information on Retiree Health Insurance Premiums Click here to estimate a retirement. Electronic Deposits to FRRS? – Call us for instructions 26 Pays versus 261 days Retirees’ COLA