Deductions from the final paychecks of retiring employees:
If what is being paid to the employee is pensionable regular compensation, then retirement deductions have to be withheld. Without the deductions, the time and salary associated with the paycheck can not be included in the retirement calculation for this person, resulting in a reduced benefit. Lump-sum payments for unused benefit time is an exception, otherwise, don’t stop the deductions. Please call us if you have questions.
- January 2021 Special Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- January 2021 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- Bills HD.1794 and SD.1696 (192nd General Court – Massachusetts Legislature)
- The Agenda for the Wednesday, February 24, 2021 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.
- December 2020 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded