Deductions from the final paychecks of retiring employees:
If what is being paid to the employee is pensionable regular compensation, then retirement deductions have to be withheld. Without the deductions, the time and salary associated with the paycheck can not be included in the retirement calculation for this person, resulting in a reduced benefit. Lump-sum payments for unused benefit time is an exception, otherwise, don’t stop the deductions. Please call us if you have questions.
- October 2021 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- The Agenda for the Tuesday, November 23, 2021 Regular Board Meeting has been uploaded.
- Agenda for the Election and Annual Meeting of the Advisory Council Wednesday, November 17, 2021 has been uploaded.
- September 2021 Regular Board Meeting Minutes Uploaded
- Agenda for the Wednesday, October 27, 2021 Regular Board Meeting.